Dots on Ducks
I've just finished reading my niece's blog detailing her homeschooling adventures with her brilliant 4 year old daughter. She's instructing her in kindergarten. A born writer, Melanie, my niece, reminds me how amazing it is to teach fertile little minds. Today, they learned (they being, Melanie, the Mom, and Elizabeth, the daughter) about Venn diagrams. My take on the whole thing is Dots on Ducks. You really have to visit her blog (http://catholicmom.blogspot.com/) to understand, but to me, it's sorting. Not resorting (as in making a last ditch effort) or resorting (as in staying at a really nice spa) although I suppose it could be resorting (as it sorting again). Anyway, the whole thing makes me think about learning.
I'm learning maturity, at the grand old age of 54. I'm learning how to live with the loss of my father, my dad, my daddy, the best hugger I've ever met, my beloved. I'm learning how much I love my husband & my children and why. They're all growing.
HOWEVER, this whole entry was for some pictures I wanted to include, only right now I can only find this one, so here it is, further proof of the joy of learning :
No comments:
Post a Comment